AECOM is seeking an BIM Manager to be based in Columbus, OH
At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
- Lead BIM Kickoff Meetings with project teams and assist project teams in BIM project setup.
- Support project standard coordination with clients
- Assist on advanced project work- modeling and detailing
- Assist BPL in Monitoring design models and teams for adherence to BIM Standards
- Assist BPL in building any project related content project teams need
- Communicate with subcontractors to receive, coordinate, and update all electronic models
- Coordinate needed hardware upgrades with IT and support the installation, upgrades and maintenance of Revit and other BIM related software.
- Linking BIM to the project Construction Administration Phase for submittals, construction models, shop drawings and schedules
- Internal Training: Provide Revit Fundamental and Intermediate training to staff
- Implementation of the AECOM standard Template files and families
- Automate routines in BIM to support standards and productivity (Dynamo)
- Train and oversee a group of Project BIM Leads to ensure BIM standards are maintained in the development of the Revit model
- BA/BS + 4 Years of experience demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, engineering, IT or computer science.
- 4 + years’ experience in the A/E/C industry with a minimum of 4-5 yrs directly supporting a BIM user environment. Minimum of 4 years’ experience in BIM (Revit) Management
- Supervisory role in development / implementation of BIM protocols for an organization
- Experience in training and development of internal teams.
- Expert knowledge with proven practical application of Revit Architecture and integration with the Autodesk Suite of products.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCad, Sketchup, Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe Suite.
- Working knowledge of additional design applications such as 3D Studio Max, VR, NavisWorks, Dynamo, FormIt, Rhino, 3D Printing.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
If interested apply here: https://aecom.jobs/columbus-oh/bim-manager/DB75CB888C3A4FB0A432C6D27AF50203/job/