Architect / Designer
JMM Architects is a nationally recognized firm that specializes in senior living environments. Our award-winning innovative designs have changed the way this market segment is perceived. We understand that creative architectural, interior design and land planning services are a product of our exceptional people. We would like to extend an opportunity to expand our collaborative community with a position of Designer / Project Architect
Our desire is to find an individual that has strong design and communication skills and a willingness and ability to take a project from conception to completion. This will include consultation with clients on project concepts, programming and design; preparing presentation and marketing documents; production of construction documents; coordination with support team and engineers; and negotiating through construction administration.
- A Master’s or Professional Degree in Architecture
- 5 years minimum experience – work in senior living, healthcare or hospitality is a plus
- Strong design and graphic skills
- Knowledge of building construction and detailing
- Good interpersonal skills, integrity and the ability to work effectively in a team
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Architecture, Revit, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
We offer a competitive employee benefits packages, flexible work hours and a work/life balance.
Reply to Steve Busch via email: [email protected]
JMM Architects, Inc. 4685 Larwell Drive, Columbus, Ohio 43220