Please e-mail your cover letter, samples of work and resume, including references to [email protected].
GAI offers an exciting career opportunity for an architectural professional in a collaborative and empowering work environment with potential for advancement.
The successful candidate should present:
- B.Arch. or M.Arch. degree from an accredited university, registration is not necessary.
- Two or more years of experience in an architectural firm
- Be a self-starter who has excellent design abilities and project management experience
- Confidence to be the liaison between office, clients, contractors and consultants
- Expert use of REVIT and SketchUp software as construction document production and project presentation tools
- Understanding of the Ohio Building Code and ADA requirements
- Experience in working and coordinating with consultants and clients
- Experience in specification writing and performing code reviews
- Be team and detail-oriented with excellent communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills and strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of construction methods and details and expertise in preparation of construction documents – drawings, specifications, estimates
- Multi-family design experience preferred but not required and should be familiar with wood structural systems
- Works well in a collaborative and open office environment
- Independent management of small projects
Applicant should present strengths in both written, verbal and graphic communication using Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) and power point and REVIT software.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth for someone who is a self-starter, able to work independently and to multi-task.
GAI is an equal opportunity employer. We provide competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical insurance coverage with option for Dental and Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits after three years
- Paid flex time (vacation and sick or personal)
- Reimbursement for professional development and registration
- Paid Gym membership
- Life Insurance
- Financial consultation for personal wealth planning
Salary is commensurate with experience.