- Category: Continuing Education Opportunities
Presented by DesignPro Insurance
Three areas of construction involving processing contractors’ shop drawings, responding to requests for information, and handling change orders that, when administrated well, will lead to a successful project. However, there are pitfalls that need to be avoided in these three essential parts of professional services. Under the architect’s agreement, an architect and its consultants are involved in these areas, which spells out what is, and what is not, part of the responsibilities of the parties involved in the project. Examples of disputes involving these three areas of construction administration services will be reviewed as case studies under the various project delivery methods of:
• the traditional design-bid-build (D-B-B), design-build (D-B)
• construction management advisor (CMa) multiple prime contracting
• construction management constructor (CMc)
• integrated project delivery (IPD)
July 23 at noon.
Earn 1.0 LU|HSW
Details will be sent prior to meeting.