- Category: Public News & Programs
2016 AIA Columbus Architecture Awards
Call for Entries is Now Open!
The AIA Columbus Chapter's annual Architecture Awards Program recognizes excellence in architectural design by Columbus architects and those within the boundaries of the AIA Columbus Chapter. The program's purpose is to recognize the achievements for a broad range of architectural activity in order to elevate the general quality of architectural practice, establish a standard of excellence against which all architects can measure performance, inform the public of the breadth and value of architectural practice, and to honor the architects, clients, and consultants who work together to improve the built environment.
Please review the Call for Entries and Submission Guidelines.
- Deadline - Wednesday, August 31, 2016: Project submittals are due by 11:59 pm. Entrants will submit projects online and then submit the entry fee payment to complete the award entry. To pay by credit card, please call the office at 614-469-1973. We accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. Check payments, payable to AIA Columbus, must be received at the AIA Columbus office no later than Thursday, September 8th, 2016 by 5:00 PM.
- September/October 2016: Jury Review
- Thursday, November 10, 2016: Architecture Awards Ceremony at Strongwater Food & Spirits
- Submitters will not be notified in advance if their project wins an award. We suggest at least one person from each submitting firm attend the event.
- AIA Columbus Members: $200 per project entry
- Non AIA Members: $400 per project entry
Meet the Jury
- Head Juror: R. Burton Baldridge, AIA - Baldridge Architects | Austin, TX
- Jury TBD out of Austin, TX.
Special Thanks to our 2016 Architecture Awards Sponsors!